Software Engineer, Google (Stockholm, Sweden), 2016–present
- Working on video coding in open source WebRTC project for internet real-time communications.
Ph. D. Student, KTH (Stockholm, Sweden), 2010–2016
- Research on signal processing for wireless communications.
Optoelectronics IAESTE Intern, CMC Microsystems (Kingston, Canada), Summer 2009
- Developed design rule checking and design automation for a silicon-on-insulator nanophotonic fabrication technology.
- Developed PCB outline and NI LabView drivers for a tunable 1550 nm laser source.
Web Developer, Bean Services, (Vancouver, Canada), Summer 2008
- Developed web-based accounts payable solution using LAMP stack.
Web Developer, Self-Employed, 2003-2012
- Developed dynamic web sites for various clients using LAMP stack.
Last updated: Sun 01 July 2018